SMARTER, STRONGER, BETTER
Our beautifully crafted and yet strongest Expobar machine has been renovated to produce an UNMATCHED ESPRESSO EXPERIENCE.
Thanks to the perfect balance between the state of the art technology and the finest espresso tradition, we have designed a second to none professional coffee machine which meets the highest barista standards together with the requirements of the very demanding coffee drinking market.
NEW DESIGN CONCEPT
The New Diamant is now more elegant than ever before. Its strong aluminium body, combined with clean lines and high-class design elements provides not only a truly impressive appearance, but also high-performance features which bring more value to your business while maintaining a superior in-cup quality.
- New group touchpads with OLED displays
- 3.5’’ TFT main display
- Pulse & Flush steam levers
- Barista lights
- Aluminium group covers
- Re designed cup heater
- Improved cup holders and branded manometer
Innovative electronic platform which efficiently controls all functions through an easy-to-use group touchpad and a main TFT display.
- Group keypads + OLED displays: Each group is equipped with a dedicated keypad to easily change between the traditional or the barista operation modes, while the OLED displays let you know relevant info about the extraction time, the dosage and temperature.
- Main display: 3.5’’ TFT touch screen with a smart and friendly UI, which controls and informs you about group over-use, the group cleaning, and extra functions of the SmartSteam, among others. The display also shows three levels of user settings: user/barista, technical and factory. In the Barista menu, you will be able to easily adjust the dosage, the E-Cup or the Pre-infusion parameters, turn the ECO mode on, etc.
The tried and tested Expobar hydraulic system has been improved to function even better than before. Thanks to an intensive investigation of the temperature stability, the New Diamant PID technology features an improved insulation and pipe work, which regulates a constant extraction temperature to perform a supreme in-cup coffee quality (+/- 0.5º C, as per Expobar ECO mode standard multiboiler models).
SmartTea: as a part of the improvements made within the hydraulic system, we have designed a hot water tap which can be adjusted to a specific temperature, thus avoiding splashes of boiling water for a superior in cup quality tea.
E-CUP: the Diamant Pro features, as an option, a top cup heater which can be regulated easily through the Main TFT display. Perfectly insulated from the boiler, you will be able to keep your cups warm to the temperature you desire.
The New Diamant introduces an automatic steamer solution with an integrated temperature probe together with a reinforced wand coating, this decreases the external temperature by more than 20º C. Additionally, this polymer based material brings a superior anti-adherence, helping the wand cleaning.
Furthermore, our SmartSteam wand design allows you to easily change the nozzle between the Turbo (faster) and the Barista one (slightly slower, but performing a premium quality foam).
Cem TechTM SmartSteam functionality:
- Double function lever for easier & faster flushing
- Adjustable temperature & foaming levels through the main TFT display
- Auto cleaning system: adjustable in secs per rinse and time from last use
As per Expobar standards, when developing the New Diamant, we have kept in mind to meet the challenging barista needs, so we have incorporated specific functions and features such as:
- Barista mode: groups can be operated on this mode, where recipes can be pre-selected easily by using the top group touchpad. To start the shot, the barista only needs to push the big activation button.
- Easy-flushing functionality, the preselected button will allow the barista to perform a two seconds flush.
- Ergonomic pulse & flush steam levers featuring an innovative anti suction valve
- Barista lights
Diamant Pro 2 Gr
Diamant Pro 2 Gr Multi boiler
Diamant Pro 3 Gr
Diamant Pro 3 Gr Multi boiler
- Black coated steam wands
- Branding/colour customisation at POA
- Wifi module (coming soon)